Friday, February 20, 2009

Sundays.

Alright, humanoids. Here's the dealio. My name is Amanda, and many a person has whined at me to start a web-blog instead of just making the occasional blog on myspace or facebook, so that is exactly what I am doing.

Look for new blog posts on Sundays. I'm not going to give a set time, but probably Sundays with a slight chance of blogs showing up randomly throughout the week depending on how busy I am with other things and if they mood is striking me.

Not all my blogs will be good. This I promise you. I need to be in the right mood to post a truly fantastic blog. Obviously I am not in this mood right now, as I am completely failing at this.

So. Tell your friends, family, and mortal enemies. Spread the word, and all that shit.

Have a lovely evening and stay tuned for future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers